Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tempus Fugit!

Uff-da!  I realized that I haven't posted anything since January!  Of course, with settling into the new parishes, teaching school, and all such things I could claim that I've just been too busy and tired, however, the truth of the matter is that I just haven't felt ambitious or convicted enough to say much beyond what I've been saying from the pulpit and in my parish bulletin.  I'm starting to get the itch to share again, however, especially since what I can say from the pulpit (where my job is to teach in an authoritative way the Catholic faith) or in the bulletin (which is more purposefully directed to the immediate needs of the parishes) is more limited than what I feel the need to say as a convicted Catholic and as an American.  So...  here I go again.  As always, please be charitable in any comments you might have.  This is my space for thinking out loud, "emoting" and otherwise saying what I really feel.  That being said, I reserve the right to modify or even change the views expressed since they are always subject to further revelation of the truth and of the Truth!  Needless to say (though I'll say it anyway for the sake of any knuckleheads out there who might not get it), the views expressed are NOT necessarily the views of the Diocese of La Crosse or any other official organ of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome! As always, be charitable and remember the 8th Commandment (Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor).